Monday, January 28, 2008

So I Started Revolution from my Bed . . .


Lately there have been a lot of studies and speculations conducted in relation to happiness and productiveness. Companies are launching relationship counselors, marriage consultants in hopes to boost overall performance in accordance with psychological hypothesis that a happy worker is usually productive one-hence blurring once established lines between private and professional life.

We should note here that most of drugs that target depression and melancholy are usually engineered to induce happy hormones in all its deverse formulae. Talking about happy hormone, here's one called oxitocin released during active engagement with your significant other, whether in kissing, hugging touching, or orgasm. So does it mean my typically blue mondays better endured if there was enough weekend snuggling? hmm interesting. . .shall I launch my businees right from my bed?

No comments: