Monday, June 23, 2008

Tango me Right and Left

Just received news from friends back at home, mostly revolving around local politics and upcoming elections in UB. How amusing it is to observe current buzz around presidential election in the US and sort of be presented at the same time with miniature version of election drama from somewhere in Central Asia. Apparently Democrats (back home) are in lead in the process of disintegrating their party system into newly established independent parties, though never completely understood the term "independent", as if to suggest that representative politics anyway about estabiushed two party system (don't the free and fair democratic elections allow equal acknowledgement of all political parties, thus ensuring their equal participation?...naaah) If the newly established party is actually formed by former members of the same old parties, what difference does it make to us? Recycled X-mas cards with just visibly crossed over old content of wishes? I mean what moron on earth would vote for new party if the leader of it was a former member of a party where he suffered total knock out by his colleagues and therefore proved to be blindly unskilled statesman? What they were thinking? Plz...need some fresh air!

Never mind, on other hand seems like rightist are proving far more capable of moving their party through this confusion of equally divided vote. At least people are able to see clear determined issues and resolutions there instead of internal intrigue and havoc trashed out in open air of media war. Speaking of right and left moves, thinking about joining some tango establishment, will have something to mutter when folks ask me "what sport do you do?".

-I don't jog

-I don't play tennis

-I don't go to gym

-I don't workout and run like a rat

But

-I dance (good enough for me to sustain my booty in shape

No comments: